Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pictures Galore!

Haven's new things this week are spitting and throwing! The spitting is especially fun when were trying to feed her her baby food! She loves throwing her toys and other things- the camera, remotes, etc. ! I think she is working on teeth because she has been unusually crabby this week. She's still working on crawling. She can get herself from her tummy to a sitting position and she can move backwards. She just doesn't know how to go forward yet. It is an adventure and every day is fun and tiring. It feels like the last 3 weeks have been 1 week! There is just so much going on right now - not to mention trying to do Christmas shopping! But this time of year is a lot of fun and it is well worth it! We are looking forward to seeing some friends from Northland next week on Monday and Tuesday. Sarah Brackett Corbin is coming to see me on Monday, and Heston and Kelli Frey are stopping to see us on Tuesday before they fly home for Christmas! We are enjoying high forties and low fifties right now which is a big change from the icy cold teens we had just about a week ago! I'm not complaining! That's about all for now! Haven's actually in bed early so I'm going to hang out with Steve for a while! :)

Hey Happy Baby!






Modeling Grandma's handiwork!


Like my outfit, Grandma?



Hey there Cutie!



Bath time! It's always so hard for me to resist taking lots of pictures at every bath because she's just so cute with all those rolls!





what's that? a ducky!






Pastor Steve with the rest of the Pastors! - Pastor Ken, Pastor Jonathan, Pastor Joe, and Pastor Sam! - all up to no good as usual! :)







Ruth and Steve at the Christmas banquet at church


















All bundled up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Curlyqu02 said...

allow me to be the first AGAIN! I just LOVE seeing the new pix! We are leaving tomorrow at 6am!!! Yeah, no classes for 5 weeks! I can't wait for you to come home... I am going to miss having you home for Christmas. Have a great weekend! I'll prob. give you a ringer tomorrow... We are driving through! Pray for us, there is a lot of black ice right now.
I LOVE YOU GUYS...
Aunty Chrissy

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! We miss you guys!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home