Monday, February 05, 2007

Early Feb update

My cutie pa-tooty!

This past week we went up to Northland! We got up there Tuesday and stayed till Thursday afternoon for Heart Conference. It was great to be able to see so many friends and of course family. I'm shooting myself that I didn't take more pictures when I was there, but we will be back this weekend for Snow Camp so I'm planning on taking more pix then. Friday night I had a bunch of Junior and Senior girls over and we had a great time playing games, eating pizza and just hanging out. Lots of fun!
We have been having sub-zero weather here. Yesterday morning I got in the car to go to church and the temperature gauge said -8 degrees. Freezing! Today it is about the same, but tomorrow it is supposed to warm up to 14! Yea! It hasn't been this cold in 10 years! We are keeping warm inside and warming up the car before we go anywhere!
Well, Haven is pulling up to things like crazy now. She's on the move. We have also started the process of weaning! She took a bottle of whole milk from Steve yesterday no problem, and then from me today! SO I am so excited! I didn't think it would be this easy! This month is pretty crazy busy for us, but hopefully things will slow down more in March. God is definitely using this to keep us totally dependent on Him and to trust Him with everything! He is so good and His timing is best!


pulling up to get to mommy's Bible on the couch! She has a desire for spiritual things already, what can I say?

peekaboo!


all dressed up for church!



Stick that tongue out baby!




Our pretty much finished bedroom- going with the blue and brown theme! I love it!




















Our Bedroom with new curtains and curtain rods! kinda dark...








Playing Mad Gab! Loads of fun!









Haven getting involved in the game!










Me the the girls, hanging out











Haven and Josh playing with the kitties












7 Comments:

Blogger Curlyqu02 said...

yeah I get fitst dibs in the comments!!!
Guess you know who loves you most! I really like the new look in the bed room! Good choice! K well class is starting so I have to run. I LOVE YOU ALL!

8:55 AM  
Blogger carissa said...

hi baby girl Haven,
I hope you can come over this wkd. Ask your mommy! We have lots of toys! LovE, Emma

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

It was good to see you last week and we are looking forward to this weekend. If you are too busy, don't worry about it, because I think we are going to be down in Milwaukee in March for Heston's back appointment. By the way, I LOVE Haven's green sweater. And I love the blue and brown theme in your room. Good job!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

I like the blue and brown too. Very fun. And Haven is so cute!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger undergroundcrowds said...

I don't know. I kind of like your room, but you could always paint something. I just painted a desk.
I especially like the color behind your bed and the pictures.
Good Job.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Sarah C said...

the room looks great! I love those colors. I can't believe I've been done with school for almost 2 years! (the comment about Heart Conference made me think of that. it wasn't totally random) ha-ha. I'm tired

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omw. she looks so cute in that green sweater! and omw..garbage! mad gab is the bomb game..haha that was so fuN! def have to do it again. <=0)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home