Monday, February 19, 2007

11 months old today!

Haven just loves her cousins! She had a great time when they came to babysit her with Aunt Loretta and Uncle Van this weekend! In fact, she had such a great time that she barely slept, so she made up for it today, but sleeping four hours in two naps and going to bed at 7:15. She's so cute, though, my sweetie-pie!

Well, my brain is a little fried right now because I just tried to post this post and then the internet shut off, so I'm doing it all over again, so forgive me for being a little shorter than I would have been! This month has been crazy busy for us with something going every weekend and a lot of weekdays, but God has been so good and so faithful! He has given grace and strength for every situation, and provided in incredible ways! This past weekend Steve and I went on Brookside's annual couple's retreat and got to hear Pastor Tim Jordan speak. It was incredible and and God did some great work in my life, for sure, and Steve's, too. It was hard to hear the truth of how selfish we are in marriage, but it was needed, and God used His Word to penetrate my heart. I am so thankful!
Hope you all enjoy these pictures and have a wonderful week! We are enjoying some warmer weather after it being it the teens for quite a while, so I am super excited about that! Well, good night, that's all for now!

haven and josh playing in their jammies!

hmm, which book do I want?


got to spend some good time with my buddy, Carissa, she was such a blessing and encouragement as always!



big girl with her bottle!










climbing up the stairs~ what a big girl!

5 Comments:

Blogger Curlyqu02 said...

Well that post was so awesome you did it twice!! Hehe u r so funny! Give her a happy 11 hug from her Aunty Chrissy! Guess what? I got the first peek:) Well you need to get your rest... and me too. I wove you all!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah C said...

Good to hear you're doing well - so busy! I can't believe Haven's almost a year old! Adorable as always. . .

5:43 AM  
Blogger Don and Christy said...

Hey, I did not even know that you had a baby. Very cute!!! It seems like it was yesterday that I was chaperoning you guys.

5:54 AM  
Blogger rettajoye said...

We loved babysitting her too...next time we will try to make a point for Haven to sleep more. She is just so hard to resist:)

4:45 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

wow! What a FAT picture of myself :) ha ha. I hope you're doing well! What an amazing retreat to go to last wkd. AND...What a godly girl you have...is that a BIBLE by her bottle??!?!?!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home